- First approach a driving school and give them the following details with the fees
- Attested copy of the first page of SSLC book as a proof of address
- 7 photos
- eye fitness certificate from an eye hospital
- Blood group certificate from a lab
- Online registration to remit the fees. Learners license online registration link
After getting learners license you have to appear for the practical driving test before the RTO.
To change your old license into laminated form you have to give 3 photos, resident certificate and attested copy of the front page of SSLC book.
To get a duplicate copy of your license you have to submit license no., 4 photos and resident certificate from the village officer. They will call you for verification. After that we will get the license by registered post.
Always keep an attested copy of the license in the vehicle. Do not keep originals during journeys. To take a duplicate copy of the license you have to waste lot of time...advice from an experienced one.....